Share template

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Review: iPad Mini


You guys may know that I am a devout Android fan.  However, I won an iPad Mini (1st Gen) from Morgan Graduates and decided to give it a go.

There is a big difference between Android and Apple.  First is the lack of customization.  Second is the specs.  On Android, I could open at least 3 tabs on the Chrome browser, but on the Mini, I could only do 1 or 2 tabs.  Any more and if you change tabs, the tab would have to be reloaded.

Also, iOS doesn't really support multitasking.  If you pull down the notification, whatever app you are using is "frozen" in time.  Another drawback to the iPad Mini is Internet speed.  I feel that the Android Internet is faster despite both devices connected to the same network.  The task switcher is also clunky since you have to double tap on the home button to bring up the cards interface.

Click here for a more in-depth review of the iOS system.

No comments :

Post a Comment