- Can control DPI without software
- Have dedicated button for double click
- Quite ergonomic
- No side scrolling. You can't tilt the middle wheel to side scroll.
- A little too wide for my taste
- Wired mouse
- No free scrolling present in Logitech mouse devices
I am reviewing the VictSing Professional LED Optical 5500 gaming mouse. The mouse feel quite comfortable in my hand. However, it was a little too light and too wide for my taste.
One plus of the mouse is that can change the dpi to the following: 1000DPI / 1600DPI / 2400DPI / 3200DPI /5500DPI. In addition, the side light indicate the DPI being used. It also pulsate when not in use. The mouse also have a tiny double click button to the left. According to VictSing it is used for fire during games.
In conclusion, for £11.99 I think it is a comfortable wired mouse. But it nowhere set the standard set by the Logitech MX Master mouse (which cost £71.99 on Amazon).