Share template

Friday, November 4, 2016

Review: VicTsing Fast Qi Wireless Charging Pad

Today I will be reviewing the VictSing Qi Wireless charging pad.  The item cost £17.00
VictSing Qi Wireless Pad
 on Amazon.  I got the item for free from VictSing but this will not influence my review.


Pro
  • No bright light
  • Contemporary design
Cons
  • Pricey
This is perhaps one of the first device I have had that had no listed cons.  Unlike other Qi Pad I have, this didn't have a bright blue light that can disturb sleep.

It used micro usb to power the device.  It can charge other Qi compatible devices.

I definitely like the contemporary design.  It had some weight to it so it stayed in placed compared to my usual pad.
Victsing Qi pad reverse side
When adapting (automatically) to fast charging, the LED light will be green, rather than blue.  But this only work with compatible phones like Samsung Galaxy S7.

Is this a device I would recommend?  Yes, but it verge on the expensive size.  There are cheaper Qi wireless pads out there.



No comments :

Post a Comment