Share template

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Review: Omorc Foot File

Today I'm reviewing the Omorc foot file for £22.19.  I got the product as  a free sample, but this won't influence my review.

Pros:
Waterproof (ipx4)
Works
Comes with 2 replacement

Cons:
Turns off automatically

In the box is a useful instruction booklet, containing the all important information about the operation of the device a well as a short USB charging cable, 2 spare rollers, a cleaning brush, and the device itself. Also there is a cover that can be put on the device to protect the roller.

The product works as expected so nothing to comment on that aspect.  It removes dead skin as described.  The product has an IX4 rating, so it can withstand water splashes.  One thing I do not like about the product is that it turns off automatically after a certain amount of time.  Also, to charge the product, there is a small hole in the product.  However, the rubber is so thick that I was initially not sure whether I was in the charging hole or not.

All in all, it is a good product, but I do not like the auto turn off feature.

No comments :

Post a Comment